Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fullers ESB






Hello hello, beer lovers. Patrick again, I thought I should use this opportunity to review a beer myself. So I chose this gem from Fuller's. It's Extra Special Bitter is undeniably interesting. It currently retails at $3.99 for a 500ml bottle. With a %5.9 abv, it does not taste as such at all.

It pours a really nice golden amber hue with a nice head that sticks just long enough to remind you why you purchased this beer. It'll smell like your nose fell in love all over again. And you will like it. The first thing you notice is a faint honey oil followed by vanilla a just the right amount of hops.

But then, then is when your world comes tumbling down. Then your tastebuds appreciate the bitter hops, the honey, the vanilla, the right amount of malts just to pound you in the face with sensory goodness. This is a beer that I was reluctant to try for years. . . I suck. If you enjoy English  Bitters, this one is a must. One of the nicest Bitters I have ever had. Very easy to drink, very easy to enjoy.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment